By Michelle Fish
Creamy and refreshing and oh so sophisticated in a Martini Glass, I make my on camera debut with the first cocktail I ever tasted… the Brandy Alexander.
The Brandy Alexander
For Two Cocktails
4 oz Brewed Coffee, Chilled
3 oz Ciroc VS French Brandy
2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqeur
1 cup Good Quality Vanilla Ice Cream (we used Palazzolo’s Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato)
One nutmeg, for grating
We used BIGGBY Best. We’re particularly excited about this blend because 30% of it comes Farm Direct from our partners in Nicaragua, the El Recreo Coffee Estate. You can learn more about El Recreo, the Ferry family and the wonderful work they are doing in Nicaragua here.
- Mix together coffee, brandy and the white chocolate liquer.
- Add to blender, with ice cream.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Distribute between two martini glasses.
- Grate a little nutmeg on top, to taste.
- Look each other in the eye and say “CHEERS!”